Leuphana University of Luneburg
Leuphana University of Lüneburg
ERASMUS Code: D LUNEBUR01
Number of inhabitants in the city: 72 000
Program: Business and Administration, Law
Courses: The main language at the university is German and therefore most courses are taught in German. Exchange students should have at least upper beginner level of German language skills at A2 level.
Some courses are taught in English and require at least upper intermediate English language skills at B2 level. Use the link to see the courses taught in English: http://www.leuphana.de/en/services/io/incomings/exchange/program-of-study/modules-taught-in-english.html
Accommodation: The Lüneburg Student Services offer affordable accommodation both on campus and in town. Student residences provide individual apartments, rooms within double apartments as well as apartments shared by three to nine residents. Prices vary from 113 to 401 euros depending on the hall of residence and the size of the room.
- Lüneburg is a city in the northwest of Germany and is located between Hamburg and Hannover – it is very beautiful and has a picturesque Old Town
- Nearby the city is the Natural Park “Lüneburger Heide” – an optimal place to go hiking, cycling or horse riding, as well as just relaxing in the nature or visit the zoo or amusement park – the Natural Park has a lot to offer
- Lüneburg has a variety of sport facilities and sport clubs for every age group to offer – you can participate in every kind of sport from A like Aerobic to Y like Yoga
- The city has many cultural facilities such as museums, churches and theatres to offer
- Cinemas, theatres, shopping facilities, clubs and bars can also be found in Lüneburg and promise a diverse everyday life
Hvers vegna að velja Bifröst?
- Í fararbroddi í fjarnámi
- Allt námsefni aðgengilegt á netinu þegar þér hentar
- Skólinn kemur til þín og mætir þínum þörfum
- Sterk tengsl við atvinnulífið
- Persónuleg þjónusta