Wiener Neustadt University of Applied Sciences
Telephone: +43(0)2622/89 084-0
Number of inhabitants in the city: 41 537
Number of students in the university: 3 340
Program: Business and Administration.
Fall: Arrival weekend: end Aug, semester starts: beg Sept, semester end: before Christmas.
Spring: Arrival weekend: mid Feb, semester starts: mid Feb, semester end: mid June.
Courses: Business Consultancy (bachelor), Business Consultancy International (master).
See course selection here.
Accommodation: 3 campus: Wieselburg, Tulln, Wiener Neustadt.
- Costs: Accommodation 290€
Public Transport for free in Wr.Neustadt
Costs for living 380€
Study Materials 40€
- Wiener Neustadt is located in Upper Austria and is around 50 km from Vienna, the capital of Austria
- The city is perfectly located in the centre of Europe which makes it a perfect starting point for journeys all around the continent; There is a very good developed railway system and the international airport is only 40 minutes from the university
- The university offers an extensive programme of social and leisure activities, including organized financially supported trips and excursions for exchange students and other events
- During the warmer months you can perfectly go hiking, cycling or do other outdoor activities and during the winter months you can go skiing in the nearby skiing areas
- The city has a variety of activities to offer; There are several museums, shopping facilities, a cinema and several sports facilities for example a public swimming pool
Hvers vegna að velja Bifröst?
- Í fararbroddi í fjarnámi
- Allt námsefni aðgengilegt á netinu þegar þér hentar
- Skólinn kemur til þín og mætir þínum þörfum
- Sterk tengsl við atvinnulífið
- Persónuleg þjónusta