Russian intern at Bifröst University
A Russian intern is working in the International Department of Bifröst University. The trainee Olga Sevruk is a master's student in International business in the Academy of Business in Dabrowa Gornicza's Polish partner university. Olga feels very good in Bifröst as she was wonder-struck at the natural beauty of the area and couldn’t believe her eyes observing it. She has already made her mark in the school with hard work, but she will stay here only until the end of September.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods