Bifröst University places emphasis on vigorous and reformative quality assurance pertaining to all of the University’s operations. The purpose of the quality assurance is to maximise the quality of studies, teaching and research with the aim of providing students, instructors and staff with an academic environment which meets both Icelandic and International quality standards and to assure the quality of academic degrees conferred at Bifröst University.
The Bifröst University Quality System shall have as a frame of reference – and endeavour to meet – requirements on external and internal evaluation of universities. The quality assurance shall be open and transparent and be characterised by critical and provident attitudes. Improvement is an inherent attribute of the Quality System, and therefore it shall continuously be subject to revision and development.
The director of quality at Bifröst University is Stefán Kalmansson.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods