May 11. 2016
New assistant professor in economics
Francesco Macheda is a new assistant professor in economics at Biföst University. His job will involve duties in the field of teaching and researching, specially related to international economics, development economics and politcal economics.
Since his arrival in Iceland, in 2014, he has been employed as Adjunct Professor in the Department of Social Sciences at Bifröst University, where he taught diverse students enrolled in Business as well as Philosophy. Francesco holds a PH.D degree in political economy from the Marche Polytechnic University in Italy.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods