Equality Days is an annual collaborative campaign where the universities of Iceland gather to discuss issues of diversity and equality. This year's program is entirely online from the 1.-5. of February and spans dozens of events. During Equality Days, various dimensions of equality and feminism are examined, as well as issues of diversity, privilege, silence, human rights, power and discrimination. For futher information, go to www.facebook.com/jafnrettisdagar.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods