Dr Sigrún Lilja Einarsdóttir awarded a fellowship at University of Oxford
Dr. Sigrún Lilja Einarsdóttir, assistant professor and Head of Department of Social Sciences has been awarded a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship to undertake research at the Faculty of Music, University of Oxford for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Dr. Einarsdóttir’s interdisciplinary research deals with the music ensembles within Oxford University’s colleges and halls; particularly the collective identities and (sometimes contested) cultures of collegiate music ensembles from the historical, music-traditional perspective and focuses on cultural policy issues and challenges facing the collegiate music tradition in the 21st Century.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods