Interlibrary loans and Document delivery (ILL/DD)
You can place an ILL/DD request directly into the library system if you are signed in. You can also send a request to the library in an email (email@example.com) if you prefer.
It is important to provide full bibliographic details should you send an email request. Such as: Title, Author, Publication Year, ISBN or ISSN number, Article title and Article auhtor as well as page numbers should you need an article or a book chapter.
Please note that
- Material from libraries outside of Iceland can take a couple of weeks to arrive, although the usual turnaround time is 3-7 days
- Material lent from other libraries must be returned on time. Should you need a renwal you must request it before the due date arrives
Updated july 2018
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods