The NCCPR 2019 will be held at Bifröst University, located in the nature paradise of Bifröst, a small, rural village in West Iceland. Driving distance from Reykjavík is around 1 and 1/2 hours on Route 1, an easily accesible national road that leads around Iceland. Some transport will be provided for guests from Reykjavík to Bifröst,to be announced later. The area around Bifröst offers a great variety of interesting sights, walks in the nature, short driving distance to natural geothermal baths Krauma, and other small villages such as historical Reykholt. Restaurants are to be found at Hótel Bifröst, Hraunsnef country hotel and Krauma, to name a few. Borgarnes, a town about half an hour drive from Bifröst is also worth a visit and there you will find all mayor services, such as a supermarket, bakery, local healthcare and more.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods