Bifröst Research Center
Bifröst University aspires to be active in research in its academic fields. The university‘s Research Center offers services to its academic staff, and promotes cooperation between researchers within Iceland and across borders. The university campus offers a great setting for work and studies and Bifröst has organized several conferences and seminars in recent years. By assisting academic staff with research grant applications and networking the Center hopes to promote international cooperation.
Bifröst‘s Research Center has in recent years worked on various projects both in research and consultation for the private and public sector. The Center also conducts surveys in cooperation with our researchers or in private partnerships. Surveys are administered as telephone surveys, via mail or email. The Center also provides research assistance to students.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods