Total of 40 exchange students this spring semester
40 exchange students from 13 countries are currently studying at the University of Bifrost this fall semester. Most of them come from Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Romania and Hungary. The exchange students make their mark on society by their presence, the group this year is both quick to adapt to new conditions and to meet local fellow students.
On 12th January, the Welcome Dinner was held, where exchange students had the opportunity to meet their “buddies”, a group of Icelandic students, who are eager to help and provide guidance about social life on campus and Icelandic culture on the whole. Bifröst University students deserved praises for their warm reception and the interest they show both to the students themselves and different cultures.
More photos from the welcome dinner event can be seen by clicking here.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods