Total of 30 exchange students this spring semester
In 2018 Bifröst University has the pleasure to welcome 30 exchange students on campus for the Spring semester. The students come from many different countries, such as Bangladesh, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France, Hungary, The Netherlands, Taiwan, Canada, Latvia, and Mexico. A very colorful and exciting group.The exchange students do not fear the darkness and cold weather. They are already very active and exploring the surrounding beauty of Iceland. This year‘s group is adapting easily and surely will be a big part of the campus society.
The Welcome dinner was held on the 6th of January. Its purpose was to help the freshly arrived students with integration and to make it easier for them to meet every member of the exchange students. They also had the opportunity to meet their „buddies“ who are a group of Icelandic students guiding their way through the Icelandic lifestyle and culture.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods