Arrival to Iceland
International flights to Iceland land at Keflavík Airport, about 150 km (2-2,5 hours drive) from Bifröst. After arrival in Keflavík, students should take the flybus to the main bus station in Reykjavík (BSÍ). If arriving late in the day, an overnight in Reykjavík may be necessary because the last bus to Bifröst from Mjódd station is at 5:30pm. In that case, our international coordinator will assist in finding affordable accommodation.
Depending on landing time, students can sometimes jump right on the next bus to Bifröst. However, you might have to wait until the next day to catch a bus from the bus station.
On arriving at Bifröst (often late in the evening), you will get your keys and will be escorted to your room to settle in.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods