Visiting professor from Canada
Dr. Carolyn Crippen og Sigurður Ragnarsson,
Dr. Carolyn Crippen, associate professor of leadership studies at University of Victoria in Canada, was a visiting professor at Bifröst University this fall. She was also the main speaker at a very successful Servant leadership conference last month, held at Bifröst by the Greenleaf Center in Iceland and Bifröst University. Dr. Crippen's speaking at the conference was outstanding and well received and one of her presentation was about Margaret Benedictsson, 1866-1956, that left Iceland for Canada and became a pioneer and social activist in Canada.
Mr. Sigurður Ragnarsson, Head of department of business at Bifröst University was very happy with her visit and stated: “It was a true honor to have Dr. Crippen and her husband Al as part of our community and we deeply thank them for their valuable contribution. We wish them all the best and hopefully they will come back soon”.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods