27 Erasmus and 20 Bangladeshi students this Fall semester
This Fall semester, Bifröst University became the home of 27 Erasmus exchange students and 20 Bangladeshi students. We have received surprisingly many students from Japan and Korea, but Germany, Austria and the Netherlands are also at the top of the list. The group arrived mid-August so they have already experienced Summer, autumn and are now getting the first taste of winter, only in one month. The two groups are settling into their temporary homes at Bifröst well and they certainly add a multicultural spice to an already diverse campus. Yesterday the two groups finally had the chance to introduce themselves to all those who they had never met before. It is not easy to push yourself and be open to people you have never met, but it was great to see how well things went despite of the initial shyness.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods