Einar Svansson, assistant professor
Main research areas
1. Tourist Guide for Northern Periphery (TG4NP). Funded by NPP (Norhern Periphery Fund)
2. Conventus. Learning System for Cooperatives. Funded by the Grundtvig programme.
3. Lead users: The new great explorers in service innovation frontiers. Phd project, University of Exeter, UK.
4. LbD. A study on the adoption of Learning by Development teaching methods at Bifröst University.
5. INNFORM. Innovating forms of Organizing.
1. Open innovation with Lead users: the case of the Blue Lagoon, Iceland. Awarded best paper at the TTRA (Tourism & Travel Research Association) and AFM conference, in D´Archamps, France, April 2011
2. NICe. (Nordic Innovation Centre). Today’s lead user shows tomorrow’s mainstream tourist offering.
Tel: +354 433 3000
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods