NCCPR 2019: The 9th Nordic Conference on Cultural Policy Research
TRANSMOD: New tools for the integration of transversal skills in modern teaching practice.
e-NordBalt ”e-services and internet economy in NordBalt countries”: Online course on the internet economy available to all participating students; Second part of the course will consist of an intensive week with teaching, possible visits and work in international groups.
Marketing of Galleries and Trade of Artworks in the Czech Republic and Iceland: focused on the educational methods of art management and cultural administration. The aim of the project is to show the similarities and differences between the Czech and Icelandic creative industry and teaching methods of marketing strategies of the fine arts.
Continuing Education at Bifrost university is a partner in two
European funded projects
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods