Registration is now open - Please fill out the registration form
The conference fees are 150€ for students, 220€ early birds and 280€ normal.
The fee includes:
- Lunch and dinner on wednesday and
- Coffee and refreshments during the confrence
- A drink at the opening ceremony
- A bus ride to Bifröst and back from Reykjavík
- A tour of Snorrastofa, cultural and medieval centre in Reykholt
Please pay the conference fee by transferring the appropriate amount to the account of Bifröst University detailed below:
Students should transfer 150 euros
Those who register before the 15th of May should transfer 220 euros
Those who register after the 15th of May should transfer 280 euros
The transaction should go into the following account:
Name of the institution: Háskólinn á Bifröst
Address: 311 Borgarbyggð, Iceland
IBAN Number: IS930354387100085502690239
SWIFT Name: ESJAISRE
Please write NCCPR and your name as explanation of the transaction and send the receipt to email@example.com.
Registration is binding, only cancellations recieved by email at firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
Refunding policy: Cancellations received by and on 1 August 2019 are subject to 50 € (EUR) processing fee.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the conference. Refunds will not be granted for cancellations received after 1 August 2017 nor will they be given for no-shows, or any part of the participation package not taken.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods