Mobilities and Transnational Iceland, is a three-year project of excellence that aims to bring together researchers studying recent changes in Iceland from the perspective on mobility and transnational connections. The project has been funded by Rannís, the Icelandic Centre for Research. It is located at the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences at the University of Iceland, but involves academic and non-academic partners in Iceland and abroad. You can find more infromation about the project here.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods