AMW - Reports
Employability and Entrepreneurial Competence Framework for Migrant Women’s Development and Integration
As an output 1 in the AMW project the partners have through qualitative and quantative research compleated a Competence Framwork. The Competence Framework aims to find the similarities and differences among migrant women in partner countries. The report reflects the national and legal context and available support with valuable contribution from the Migrant Women and employers regarding skills and the difficulties migrant women face in the labor market in Greece, Iceland, Italy and UK.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods