Single-floor family apartments, 88 sqm (no. 14 and 16). An open living room and kitchen (incl. refridgerator), three bedrooms and a bathroom. Tenants can opt to rent with or without furniture and kitchen utensils.
Two-floor family apartments, 112 sqm (no. 1 and 2). On the ground floor there is an entrance, living room, kitchen (incl. refridgerator) and storage room. On the upper floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. The apartments can be rented with or without furniture and kitchen utensils.
Apartments have connections for washing machines and dryers. The university also offers shared washing/drying facilities on the lower level of the school building.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods