MS / MLM in Leadership and Management with emphasis in Human Resources Management
Leadership and Management with emphasis in Human Resources Management is a new option for prospective graduate students, first offered at Bifröst University in the fall of 2017. This vocationally oriented leadership and management programme is taught at the Master’s level and gives students the opportunity to specialise in human resource management. The programme’s uniqueness centres on four core courses, specially designed for executives and managers who work with large, diverse groups in the labour market.
“Our excellent relationship with business and the community and the closeness we cultivate with our students have been great assets in developing our education programmes. Knowledge of human resource management is in high demand on the job market and is without a doubt one of the most important elements of professional leadership,” explains Sigurður Ragnarsson, Head of the Department of Business.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods