BS in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing Communications and Social Media
Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing and Social Media is an undergraduate study programme that has its origins in a collaboration between Bifröst University, the Society of Icelandic Advertising Agencies (SÍA) and the Icelandic Marketing Association (ÍMARK). The study programme has since been updated to reflect the rise of digital marketing and the growing importance of social media in marketing. The objective is to offer a business administration programme tailored to the needs of those seeking to enhance their education, knowledge and competency in the field of social media marketing.
The programme was specifically designed for those pursuing a career in marketing. Instructors are industry experts, with extensive experience in their specialised field. The study programme is 180 ECTS and leads to a BS degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing Communications and Social Media.
- The purpose and nature of social media platforms
- Strategic business relations management
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods