BS in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing Communications
Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing is an undergraduate study programme that was originally developed as a collaboration between Bifröst University, the Society of Icelandic Advertising Agencies (SÍA) and the Icelandic Marketing Association (ÍMARK). The study programme has since been updated to reflect the rise of digital marketing. The objective is to offer a business administration programme tailored to the specific needs of those seeking to enhance their education, knowledge and competency in the field of marketing.
The programme was specifically designed for those pursuing a career in marketing. Instructors are industry experts, with extensive experience in their specialised field. In addition to coursework, students will complete specialised group term projects (16 ECTS) and a final project (14 ECTS).
The following courses form the specialised coursework component of the study programme:
- Marketing communications and media planning
- Marketing management 2
- Digital marketing
- New trends in marketing communications
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods