BS in Business Administration with emphasis in Business Intelligence
Recent years have seen a revolution in the development of artificial intelligence, transforming industry and business practices. Artificial intelligence and automation are used extensively throughout the corporate world. Managers and executives must increasingly have an understanding of their applications and the opportunities that they present.
Bifröst University offers a BS programme in Business Administration with emphasis in Business Intelligence. This study programme is designed with the needs of industry and society in mind, equipping future leaders with an understanding of these new technologies and the ability to utilise them well. Specialised knowledge of mathematics or computer science is not a prerequisite for admission to the programme. The study programme emphasises the functionality of various types of software and their practical applications in the ever-changing modern business environment.
The following courses form the specialised component of the study programme:
- Programming languages and computer communications
- Databases and accounting software
- Decision analysis
- Artificial intelligence and its applications
In addition, students will complete specialised group term projects and a final project.
- Constant workload trains students in group and team work
- Small university that emphasises personal service
- We aim for personal development and social participation
- Friendly campus for individuals and families
- Active quality control and innovative teaching methods