The following must be cleaned:
1. Cabinets (both inside and outside), including the cabinet door and on top of the cabinet.
2. Drawers, inside and outside.
3. Any stains on walls and moldings (pay particular attention to behind and under desks).
4. Venetian blinds and around windows (look for fly droppings).
5. Windows and window panes.
6. Smoke detectors.
7. Lights (look for dead flies and fly droppings).
8. Doors, both inside and outside.
9. Pictures on the wall.
10. Vacuum any rugs.
11. Clean the toilet, sink, mirrors and showers.(check for silicate buildup in the sink, shower and thermostatic mixer).
12. Shower curtain (note: may be washed by machine at 60°).
13. Thaw the freezer if necessary. Throw out old food.
14. Clean the refrigerator, throw out old food.
15. Clean cooking burners and oven well.
16. Wash the mattress covers and put them on the beds again.