Main research areas
1. Tourist Guide for Northern Periphery (TG4NP). Funded by NPP (Norhern Periphery Fund)
2. Conventus. Learning System for Cooperatives. Funded by the Grundtvig programme.
3. Lead users: The new great explorers in service innovation frontiers. Phd project, University of Exeter, UK.
4. LbD. A study on the adoption of Learning by Development teaching methods at Bifröst University.
5. INNFORM. Innovating forms of Organizing.
1. Open innovation with Lead users: the case of the Blue Lagoon, Iceland. Awarded best paper at the TTRA (Tourism & Travel Research Association) and AFM conference, in D´Archamps, France, April 2011
2. NICe. (Nordic Innovation Centre). Today’s lead user shows tomorrow’s mainstream tourist offering.
Tel: +354 433 3000